EachOne Care London in Fulham, Westminister, Chelsea and Kensington provides high quality home care and support services to people living across London. Our expert care supports our service users to continue to live independently in the familiar surroundings of their own homes. EachOne Care London’s wide range of essential home care services covers every circumstance and we’re genuinely passionate about caring and making our clients’ lives as pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable as we can.
What is home care?
Home care can be a perfect solution for people who want to remain in their own homes but need a bit of extra help to stay comfortable. We help when you need it; occasionally or every day—one visit a day or as many as you need.
Home care is a practical alternative to residential care. It keeps you at home in familiar surroundings with your neighbours nearby. At EachOne Care London, our trained care staffs can help with everything from bathing and dressing to domestic chores such as laundry and cooking. The home care services we offer are tailored to meet the specific individual needs of our clients, including some of the most common home care services below. If you don’t see what you need in the list below, let us know as we can definitely help.
If you decide you want to find out more about our home care services, please get in touch with us via the contact us form on the right of the page
Here are a few more of home care services we EachOne Care London provides:
- We assist with your start to the day, helping our clients to get up, wash, shower or bathe, dress and have their breakfast
- We assist you or remind you to take your medicines
- We prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes
- We shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away
- We help with your laundry and keeping your home tidy and clean
- We support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc
- We give a little pampering when you need it – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- We also help with getting ready for bed at the end of the day
- We offer overnight ‘sleeper’ or waking support, respite care or a 24 hour live in service
If you don’t see what you need, please ask us as we are 100% flexible and can provide you any home care services in a short time across Fulham, Westminister, Chelsea, Kensington in London.