Work for EachOne Care London
At EachOne Care London, we are always looking for quality carers to join our team. We provide care support to our clients around Chelsea, Kensington, Fulham, Hammersmith and Westminister. Most of our new recruits are fully trained and experienced in domiciliary care, live-in care, home care or residential care homes. However, we do recruit a few exceptional candidates who are new to care and train them to our high standards.
What we look for
Whether you are experienced or not, at EachOne Care London we are looking for the same qualities. You will need to:
- Be reliable and conscientious
- Have a friendly, smiley personality
- Genuinely enjoy helping people
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Be a car driver
You should expect a rigorous selection process including references, full employment history check and an enhanced DBS.
We are looking for people who live in UK or, are looking to move to London England most especially. If you are interested in live-in care support, we would like to hear from you wherever you live in England.
Why join us?
Unlike most care agencies we offer the security of a permanent employment contract with some guaranteed hours and the opportunity to join our pension plan. In addition we:
- Pay good rates
- Offer opportunities to study for NVQ qualifications
- Provide a variety of work including live-in care
- Train our social care support staff to high standards (Level 2- level 3)
- Enjoy a family atmosphere with a friendly supportive management team.